Your privacy’s important to UKASL. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that UKASL collects and the ways in which UKASL uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
UKASL may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- -information about your use of this website;
- -information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- -information about transactions carried out over this website;
- -information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- -any other information that you send to UKASL.
- -Using personal information
UKASL may use your personal information to:
- -administer this website;
- -personalize the website for you;
- -enable your access to and use of the website services;
- -publish information about you on the website;
- -supply to you services that you purchase;
- -send to you statements and invoices;
- -collect payments from you; and
- -send you marketing communications.
- -UKASL will not use your personal information:
- -That is sensitive to data or of a highly personal nature;
- -Concerning vulnerable data subjects;
- -To be processed on a large-scale;
- -From systematic monitoring; and
- -Used for profiling or scoring.
Where UKASL discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, UKASL may disclose your personal information to the extent that it’s required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
UKASL will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
UKASL will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
A cookie is a file that is placed on your computer or other IT-equipment and which makes it possible to anonymously record what actions users make on our site.
Cookies cannot be used to identify individuals. UKASL does not disclose the gathered information to anyone else.
Cookies can be disabled by changing your browser settings and deleting the cookies that are already on your PC. Note, however, that there may be web pages or features you will then be unable to see or use.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you’re familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
UKASL isn’t responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
UK ACCR. SERVICES LIMITED
20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU