The statement shall include:
- Identification like the brand name of the Client
- The type of management system certified
- The name of UKASL is issuing the certificate.
- The logo shall not be used in any way that it misleads the reader about the accredited status of the certification body or the certified body.
- The logo shall not be displayed on vehicles except in publicity material like part of a large advertisement.
- The logo shall not be displayed on buildings and flags.
- The logo shall not be used on the visiting cards
- The logos can be reproduced in any size, as long as they do not distort or alter the relative proportions of the logo
A client certified by CABs shall discontinue the use of the CABs certification logo and / UKASL accreditation mark immediately when any of the following conditions exist:
- A lapse of certification, suspension or withdrawn;
- The client has made a change to his Quality System which has not been accepted by CABs, and which could reasonably be expected to affect the client’s qualification for certification;
- The client has failed to implement a change to the system requirements issued by CABs;
- Any other circumstances, which arise, which could reasonably be expected to adversely affect the client’s Quality System certified by CABs, as identified in the contract agreement.
The Logo is also used by organizations to emphasize that their products, processes or services been awarded an accredited certificate
Certification Bodies are encouraged to use the logo on their websites, brochures and Certificates.
This may be used either separately or may be used in combination with the logo of an accredited body.
The use of logos or its likeliness as a company for any of the commercial use logos is prohibited.